Can anyone recommend a holistic veterinarian experienced with giant breeds in Indiana?

I am looking for a vet with great client services that actually cares about your pet. I would love if the vet was also experienced with great danes and shepherds. My current vet just treats me like a number and I'm moving on.

Can anyone recommend a holistic veterinarian experienced with giant breeds in Indiana?

I am looking for a vet with great client services that actually cares about your pet. I would love if the vet was also experienced with great danes and shepherds. My current vet just treats me like a number and I'm moving on....
    General Dog Discussions : Can anyone recommend a holistic veterinarian experienced with giant breeds in Indiana?...

• Can anyone recommend a holistic veterinarian experienced with giant breeds in Indiana?

Can anyone recommend a holistic veterinarian experienced with giant breeds in Indiana? General Dog Discussions
      I am looking for a vet with great client services that actually cares about your pet. I would love if the vet was also experienced with great danes and shepherds. My current vet just treats me like a number and I'm moving on.

Can anyone recommend a holistic veterinarian experienced with giant breeds in Indiana? General Dog Discussions
    • Dr. Kubisz is a good vet in Lafayette. His office is All Pets Animal Hospital. He is very experienced and the rates are reasonable. He has a big dog himself, so yes, he is good with them. He's also an exotic vet. He may try to run you over when he talks, but that's kind of what doctors do. He's a tell-it-like-it-is type and doesn't like to put stress on the animals. He gets you in and out pretty fast, so make sure to tell him everything you are concerned with about the dog. He's truly in it for the animals, though. It may be a drive, but he can tell a lot of things just by feeling and looking at them, so he doesn't usually have to run tests and all that. You may save money in the end, even if you are far away. The only problem is he isn't 24 hours.