How long should a dogs labor last before having puppies?

My dachunds had signs of labor since early this morning. She has leaked out water and now it is late after noon and still no signs of puppies. Doesnt' seem to be in contractions just kinda laying there.Is this normal or should I be worried?

My dachunds had signs of labor since early this morning. She has leaked out water and now it is late after noon and still no signs of puppies. Doesnt' seem to be in contractions just kinda laying there.Is this normal or should I be worried?...
    General Dog Discussions : How long should a dogs labor last before having puppies?...

• How long should a dogs labor last before having puppies?

How long should a dogs labor last before having puppies? General Dog Discussions
      My dachunds had signs of labor since early this morning. She has leaked out water and now it is late after noon and still no signs of puppies. Doesnt' seem to be in contractions just kinda laying there.Is this normal or should I be worried?

How long should a dogs labor last before having puppies? General Dog Discussions
    • If her water has broken and she has not had a puppy yet or had hard labor and did not produce a puppy, get her to the vet NOW! She is in trouble. Either uterine inertia or a burst uterus. Either way, a vet is the only one who can help her.

• hummmm, how long has your b*tch been pregnant and still you haven't read a book, or searched the internet for information, or talked to anyone else, or taken her in to vet for prenatal care, or,,,,,,...?BYBs like you make me sick.