Does anyone know a carrier or transporter in which i can send a dog from Boston MA to Rosario Argentina cheap?

Can be deliver to the house or picked up at the local airport in Rosario.Can be picked up or deliever in Boston to the carrierMiniture Daschund, max 8 pounds

Does anyone know a carrier or transporter in which i can send a dog from Boston MA to Rosario Argentina cheap?

Can be deliver to the house or picked up at the local airport in Rosario.Can be picked up or deliever in Boston to the carrierMiniture Daschund, max 8 pounds...
    General Dog Discussions : Does anyone know a carrier or transporter in which i can send a dog from Boston MA to Rosario Argentina cheap?...

• Does anyone know a carrier or transporter in which i can send a dog from Boston MA to Rosario Argentina cheap?

Does anyone know a carrier or transporter in which i can send a dog from Boston MA to Rosario Argentina cheap? General Dog Discussions
      Can be deliver to the house or picked up at the local airport in Rosario.Can be picked up or deliever in Boston to the carrierMiniture Daschund, max 8 pounds

Does anyone know a carrier or transporter in which i can send a dog from Boston MA to Rosario Argentina cheap? General Dog Discussions
    • Don't you have to worry about quarantine shipping a dog internationally?I have a mini dacshund and it was terrible in a carrier. All I say is have a vet recommend one and also have them prescribe a really good sedative.