I have a dog with allergies can anyone help?

She is 9 years old so this is on going,she has seizures also.This year nothing is helping her.Even the vet what can I do to help my dog?She is loosing her fur in patches,licks all the time and has an odor,the vet,the groomer no help as she is NOT getting…

She is 9 years old so this is on going,she has seizures also.This year nothing is helping her.Even the vet what can I do to help my dog?She is loosing her fur in patches,licks all the time and has an odor,the vet,the groomer no help as she is NOT getting…...
    General Dog Discussions : I have a dog with allergies can anyone help?...

• I have a dog with allergies can anyone help?

I have a dog with allergies can anyone help? General Dog Discussions
      She is 9 years old so this is on going,she has seizures also.This year nothing is helping her.Even the vet what can I do to help my dog?She is loosing her fur in patches,licks all the time and has an odor,the vet,the groomer no help as she is NOT getting better but worse.

I have a dog with allergies can anyone help? General Dog Discussions
    • You need to boost her immune system and many herbs have proven results with respect to the immune system and make sure the food you feed her is not full of cereals and other rubbish. Garlic is a good immune system builder, and brewers yeast tablets are good ( daily together these are great worm, flea and tick preventors) garlic can be poisonous for dogs if given in quantity but you would only be giving a tiny amount either a few drops of garlic oil or a quarter - half of fresh baked tiny garlic clove.Taraxacum officinalis (Dandelion) is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. Echinacea purpurea is well known for its excellent benefits for immune functioning and for its antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties.Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) and Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) are also beneficial, with Milk Thistle regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and restoratives with the medical use of Milk Thistle traced back more than 2000 years! Scientific analysis of Milk Thistle shows that it contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is a powerful anti-oxidant which is largely responsible for the medical benefits of this herb.These herbs work as a tonic for the immune system and are often recommended to prevent and assist recovery from illness or infection.Neem oil for dogs can help with fleas, ticks, intestinal parasites and mange mites. It promotes a strong immune system, healthy skin, a shiny, problem free coat, strong healthy teeth.Live pro-biotic yogurt is also good

• You need to get an allergy test run. That will tell you exactly what she's allergic too. Try switching her food to a high quality food like Merrick, Innova, California Natural, Wellness or Blue Buffalo. It many take a month or two to show improvement.