japanese akita and american akita which one is stronger?

BTW i know Japanese akita doesnt like sharing space with other dogs, and there are a lot of pitbull around my area. I am really afraid one day my akita get into a fight with pitbull, Have anybody had this kind of problems before?

BTW i know Japanese akita doesnt like sharing space with other dogs, and there are a lot of pitbull around my area. I am really afraid one day my akita get into a fight with pitbull, Have anybody had this kind of problems before?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : japanese akita and american akita which one is stronger?...

• japanese akita and american akita which one is stronger?

japanese akita and american akita which one is stronger? Dog Breed Discussions
      BTW i know Japanese akita doesnt like sharing space with other dogs, and there are a lot of pitbull around my area. I am really afraid one day my akita get into a fight with pitbull, Have anybody had this kind of problems before?

japanese akita and american akita which one is stronger? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Does it matter? The American akita, is bigger and stronger ( heavy Bone), but the japanese akita has more drive. And is more workable. If your akita is dog aggressive, don't let it attack. So what there's alot of pitbull's in your area, does that mean your dog's leash is gonna break?And yes, akita's are dog aggressive sometimes, so that is normal. You should have researched the breed way before you got one bro.

• The American Akita is larger and stronger than the Akita Inu. Also, though both types can be intolerant of other dogs, the American Akita is more prone to dog aggression. It's completely possible that your dog could get in a fight. To avoid such a fight, make sure your yard is securely fenced and that your dog is always on leash and supervised when outside of the yard. Also, if you don't already own this dog and are thinking about getting an Akita. Please think again. This breed REQUIRES a skilled and experianced owner. They can be quite difficult to handle for a novice. They should also be giving LOTS of early socialization.