My dog got hit by a car and has a small chance of living through the night?

Me and my mom are preparing ourselves for the worst. We've been crying so hard all day that our eyes or swollen and red. He has a small chance of living because of air filling his lungs and no one is there at the vet to drain it every 3 hours. Any good…

Me and my mom are preparing ourselves for the worst. We've been crying so hard all day that our eyes or swollen and red. He has a small chance of living because of air filling his lungs and no one is there at the vet to drain it every 3 hours. Any good…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog got hit by a car and has a small chance of living through the night?...

• My dog got hit by a car and has a small chance of living through the night?

My dog got hit by a car and has a small chance of living through the night? General Dog Discussions
      Me and my mom are preparing ourselves for the worst. We've been crying so hard all day that our eyes or swollen and red. He has a small chance of living because of air filling his lungs and no one is there at the vet to drain it every 3 hours. Any good ways to cope with this? Please.

My dog got hit by a car and has a small chance of living through the night? General Dog Discussions
    • You should transfer him to a 24 hour vet closest to you ASAP as they will provide the best possible care 24 hours for your dog. Don't give up hope even if its small, sometimes you will be surprised at how strong they are on pulling through such situation! Paws crossed for him!