Do dogs get headaches?If they do,how would I know?

I have a Mini Doberman Pin and I would like to know if he has a headache,what are the symptoms,and what should I do?

I have a Mini Doberman Pin and I would like to know if he has a headache,what are the symptoms,and what should I do?...
    General Dog Discussions : Do dogs get headaches?If they do,how would I know?...

• Do dogs get headaches?If they do,how would I know?

Do dogs get headaches?If they do,how would I know? General Dog Discussions
      I have a Mini Doberman Pin and I would like to know if he has a headache,what are the symptoms,and what should I do?

Do dogs get headaches?If they do,how would I know? General Dog Discussions
    • Yes, dogs get headaches.They will usually rub their heads on the floor, it's fairly uncommon for a dog to have a headache, just look for abnormal behavior, especially when rubbing anywhere on the head but the ears. Call your vet should it occur, your dog might of hit its head and will need to be treated.They usually sleep it off if it isn't caused by a bump, just as a human would. And in that case, you don't need to do anything.IRIS: Please cite a source to back that up, mine is from talking to my vet about this several weeks ago.