Do Dalmatians suffer through headaches?

I am thinking of getting one and I heard they have a lot of health problems. So does anybody know any thing about them? Am going to be going to the vet everyday?

I am thinking of getting one and I heard they have a lot of health problems. So does anybody know any thing about them? Am going to be going to the vet everyday?...
    General Dog Discussions : Do Dalmatians suffer through headaches?...

• Do Dalmatians suffer through headaches?

Do Dalmatians suffer through headaches? General Dog Discussions
      I am thinking of getting one and I heard they have a lot of health problems. So does anybody know any thing about them? Am going to be going to the vet everyday?

Do Dalmatians suffer through headaches? General Dog Discussions
    • A dalmation is no more likely to get headaches than any dog. LOL!As to health problems, again, no more than any other breed. They can have dysplasia, eye problems, allergies, be prone to bladder stones and deafness. The deafness can be tested by the breeder in very young puppies.If you buy from a reputable breeder, their breeding stock will be OFA cleared for dysplasia and they'll have the eyes CERF'd. And you control allergies and bladder stones with proper diet.You really need to do a lot of research into any breed you want before you get one. Don't go by what you might have heard from random people.