Do I need to wait to de-worm my 6 month old puppy until he is completely recovered from kennel cough?

I adopted a little terrier-poodle mix a little over a week ago and the poor baby got kennel cough in the shelter. He is nearing the end of his antibiotics and has recovered very well, but I noticed yesterday that he has tapeworms in his waste. I know you…

Do I need to wait to de-worm my 6 month old puppy until he is completely recovered from kennel cough?

I adopted a little terrier-poodle mix a little over a week ago and the poor baby got kennel cough in the shelter. He is nearing the end of his antibiotics and has recovered very well, but I noticed yesterday that he has tapeworms in his waste. I know you…...
    General Dog Discussions : Do I need to wait to de-worm my 6 month old puppy until he is completely recovered from kennel cough?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Do I need to wait to de-worm my 6 month old puppy until he is completely recovered from kennel cough?

Do I need to wait to de-worm my 6 month old puppy until he is completely recovered from kennel cough? General Dog Discussions
      I adopted a little terrier-poodle mix a little over a week ago and the poor baby got kennel cough in the shelter. He is nearing the end of his antibiotics and has recovered very well, but I noticed yesterday that he has tapeworms in his waste. I know you aren't suppose to de-worm sick/ill dogs so what am I suppose to do? Do I need to wait to get him de-wormed and if so how long?

Do I need to wait to de-worm my 6 month old puppy until he is completely recovered from kennel cough? General Dog Discussions