Will my puppy live from getting stuck under a chair and bleeding from the mouth?

My puppy's head got stuck under the chair but we pulled her out alive but she had blood by her mouth and nose will she make it?

Will my puppy live from getting stuck under a chair and bleeding from the mouth?

My puppy's head got stuck under the chair but we pulled her out alive but she had blood by her mouth and nose will she make it?...
    General Dog Discussions : Will my puppy live from getting stuck under a chair and bleeding from the mouth?...

• Will my puppy live from getting stuck under a chair and bleeding from the mouth?

Will my puppy live from getting stuck under a chair and bleeding from the mouth? General Dog Discussions
      My puppy's head got stuck under the chair but we pulled her out alive but she had blood by her mouth and nose will she make it?

Will my puppy live from getting stuck under a chair and bleeding from the mouth? General Dog Discussions
    • I hope that this is just a prank or something. If not- do you really think that This is the best place to find an answer to that (immediately important medical) question? If you think that your dog is in danger of dying because of an injury, you need to look up the nearest 24 hr animal hospital and take it there- now (use google or yellowpages or something). Surface bleeding is one thing, but bleeding out* of its nose and mouth? Are you kidding me? Get to a vet right now or stop asking troll questions- whichever the case may be. If this is a real question, I hope that the dog is okay.