What is the best long dog leash to use when playing with my Akitas outside?

I want to buy a long dog leash so I can play fetch with my Akitas when I go to the park. What is a good quality long dog leas?

I want to buy a long dog leash so I can play fetch with my Akitas when I go to the park. What is a good quality long dog leas?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What is the best long dog leash to use when playing with my Akitas outside?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the best long dog leash to use when playing with my Akitas outside?

What is the best long dog leash to use when playing with my Akitas outside? Dog Breed Discussions
      I want to buy a long dog leash so I can play fetch with my Akitas when I go to the park. What is a good quality long dog leas?

What is the best long dog leash to use when playing with my Akitas outside? Dog Breed Discussions
    • http://www.amazon.com/Remington-Check-Training-Leash-Yellow/dp/B000HTPIQU/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340566510&sr=8-1-fkmr2&keywords=braided+poly+leash+50+feetAbove is the one I use for my dogs,I love it,I used it mostly for working on there recall but I use it now for letting them get the chance to wander on hikes in the hills.Its very durable.You can find it at Petsmart or Petco.