Anyone around little rock/ benton arkansas that has an male akita that might be interested in breeding?

I have a female Akita that I would like to breed with a male Akita..anyone interested?

Anyone around little rock/ benton arkansas that has an male akita that might be interested in breeding?

I have a female Akita that I would like to breed with a male Akita..anyone interested?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Anyone around little rock/ benton arkansas that has an male akita that might be interested in breeding?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anyone around little rock/ benton arkansas that has an male akita that might be interested in breeding?

Anyone around little rock/ benton arkansas that has an male akita that might be interested in breeding? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a female Akita that I would like to breed with a male Akita..anyone interested?

Anyone around little rock/ benton arkansas that has an male akita that might be interested in breeding? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Oh my gosh, PLEASE, do not breed your dog! It's wrong and immoral, especially if done irresponsably like this. Why put more dogs into this world when there are millions of them being killed in shelters everyday? Please, please spay your dog, and never ever breed.

• This is not a site to whore out your poorly bred dog.ESPECIALLY one like an Akita. You are ruining the breed by breeding dogs who haven't passed health tests or proven they meet the breed standard. Spay your dog.

• So...can we assume your female's hips and elbows have been OFA'd? Her eyes CERF'd? Thyroid tested normal? Tested clear of vWD? Background clear of a *multitude* of autoimmune disorders? Been shown to a championship to prove she is worthy of being bred?No????????I didn't think so.Don't breed your crap dog. People like you are ruining the breed.