how much should my 2 months old alaskan puppy weigh?and wat should i feed him?

i bought an alaskan puppy from beijing yesterday but i just need to know if he is healthy or not according to his weight and wat is the best diet for my 2 month old puppy??i have been to the vet and as they speaks chinese it was preety difficult for me…

i bought an alaskan puppy from beijing yesterday but i just need to know if he is healthy or not according to his weight and wat is the best diet for my 2 month old puppy??i have been to the vet and as they speaks chinese it was preety difficult for me…...
    General Dog Discussions : how much should my 2 months old alaskan puppy weigh?and wat should i feed him?...

• how much should my 2 months old alaskan puppy weigh?and wat should i feed him?

how much should my 2 months old alaskan puppy weigh?and wat should i feed him? General Dog Discussions
      i bought an alaskan puppy from beijing yesterday but i just need to know if he is healthy or not according to his weight and wat is the best diet for my 2 month old puppy??i have been to the vet and as they speaks chinese it was preety difficult for me to communicate but they said that the dog was healthy.and its done with one shot of vacceine.so now i need to know wat should i feed him and aproximately how much does a alaskan puppy weighs?

how much should my 2 months old alaskan puppy weigh?and wat should i feed him? General Dog Discussions