Just brought a new chihuahua puppy and my other one is really scared why?

hi yest i just bought a male 4 month old chihuahua puppy...but my 1 yr old female is acting very scared wont come near him or me when i have him do you know why?

hi yest i just bought a male 4 month old chihuahua puppy...but my 1 yr old female is acting very scared wont come near him or me when i have him do you know why?...
    General Dog Discussions : Just brought a new chihuahua puppy and my other one is really scared why?...

• Just brought a new chihuahua puppy and my other one is really scared why?

Just brought a new chihuahua puppy and my other one is really scared why? General Dog Discussions
      hi yest i just bought a male 4 month old chihuahua puppy...but my 1 yr old female is acting very scared wont come near him or me when i have him do you know why?

Just brought a new chihuahua puppy and my other one is really scared why? General Dog Discussions
    • my mom's dog acted the same way when i brought home my new puppy. she went from acting scared to very aggressive though. my mother had to pretend that my dog didnt exist for a few days, act like her female was the only dog in the house. we kept them separated a lot. my dog was a puppy and didnt really mind or notice. We finally had to start feeding them different treats and dog food. Then they knew what was their's and what was the other dog's.The vet told us later that dogs can be very possessive.