How do I get my puppy to stop snipping at me?

Maya, my 6.5 month old Labrador puppy tends to snip at me when I try to stop her from doing something I don't want her to do. My friend is a vet tech and said to show dominance. So I did, I'd roll her onto her back and pin her down. But that never seemed…

Maya, my 6.5 month old Labrador puppy tends to snip at me when I try to stop her from doing something I don't want her to do. My friend is a vet tech and said to show dominance. So I did, I'd roll her onto her back and pin her down. But that never seemed…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do I get my puppy to stop snipping at me?...

• How do I get my puppy to stop snipping at me?

How do I get my puppy to stop snipping at me? General Dog Discussions
      Maya, my 6.5 month old Labrador puppy tends to snip at me when I try to stop her from doing something I don't want her to do. My friend is a vet tech and said to show dominance. So I did, I'd roll her onto her back and pin her down. But that never seemed to work. Please help!

How do I get my puppy to stop snipping at me? General Dog Discussions
    • When she tries to snip at you, quickly grab the back of her neck and pop her on the nose. You don't have to do it hard or to the point of pain. She will likely take it as a warning not to do that again. It may take several times, but it will work.