If I wanted to bring my Chihuahua puppy back to the states from afghanistan?

If I wanted to bring my chihuahua puppy, who was born in California, back to California, after a 6 month visit in Afghanistan, how long would she have to be detained for? She has all her shots, including her rabies, and has a microchip. She has documents…

If I wanted to bring my chihuahua puppy, who was born in California, back to California, after a 6 month visit in Afghanistan, how long would she have to be detained for? She has all her shots, including her rabies, and has a microchip. She has documents…...
    General Dog Discussions : If I wanted to bring my Chihuahua puppy back to the states from afghanistan?...

• If I wanted to bring my Chihuahua puppy back to the states from afghanistan?

If I wanted to bring my Chihuahua puppy back to the states from afghanistan? General Dog Discussions
      If I wanted to bring my chihuahua puppy, who was born in California, back to California, after a 6 month visit in Afghanistan, how long would she have to be detained for? She has all her shots, including her rabies, and has a microchip. She has documents from hre Vet that I brought with me when we were leaving California.

If I wanted to bring my Chihuahua puppy back to the states from afghanistan? General Dog Discussions