How much should I feed 10 week old puppy?

I have 2 ten week old shepherd/husky mix pups and need advise on how much and how many times a day. I have never had puppie before. Thanks.

I have 2 ten week old shepherd/husky mix pups and need advise on how much and how many times a day. I have never had puppie before. Thanks....
    General Dog Discussions : How much should I feed 10 week old puppy?...

• How much should I feed 10 week old puppy?

How much should I feed 10 week old puppy? General Dog Discussions
      I have 2 ten week old shepherd/husky mix pups and need advise on how much and how many times a day. I have never had puppie before. Thanks.

How much should I feed 10 week old puppy? General Dog Discussions
    • If you buy manufactured dog food (like kibbles, as opposed to a raw meat diet), it will state how much to feed your dog on the bag. Make sure, as this is a common mistake, that you do not overfeed the dog. I say this, because you'll likely feed it twice a day. So if the bag says to feed 2 cups, feed him 1 cup, twice, for a total of 2 cups as the daily total.of course, you must still watch your dogs weight. A little bit may need to be added or taken away as he gets older and you get see if he is gaining too much, or not gaining fast enough. When you take your dogs in to the vet in 2 weeks time to get them the rest of their shots, take note of the "size chart", or ask your vet about it. A healthy dog that is neither too skinny nor too fat should feel like they have a sweater over their ribs. If you can feel it too clearly, it's too skinny, and if you feel like it's a thick sweater or can;t feel it at all, then you should cut down on the food. I know this sounds like too much, but trust me, once you get into it, it's not that bad and I used to freak out with my pup, but it all came naturally. Don;t overload yourself and just worry about the feedding, and when you get the hang of that, you can watch you dogs weight ina few days or weeks when you're comfortable. Just note that if he;s too skinny or too fat, don;t take away too much or add to much, because with my dog, i can make him look super fat and super skinny ina matter of just a few meals (not that i tried any of that on purpose.) Good luck!