Why does my puppy have a bump on his nose?

My little chihuahua puppy is about 3 weeks. And this morning i found he had a red little bump above his nose. Its kinda hard but i think it hurts him cause when you touch it he cries. He shakes a lot and isn't as playful as before. What do i do?

My little chihuahua puppy is about 3 weeks. And this morning i found he had a red little bump above his nose. Its kinda hard but i think it hurts him cause when you touch it he cries. He shakes a lot and isn't as playful as before. What do i do?...
    General Dog Discussions : Why does my puppy have a bump on his nose?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why does my puppy have a bump on his nose?

Why does my puppy have a bump on his nose? General Dog Discussions
      My little chihuahua puppy is about 3 weeks. And this morning i found he had a red little bump above his nose. Its kinda hard but i think it hurts him cause when you touch it he cries. He shakes a lot and isn't as playful as before. What do i do?

Why does my puppy have a bump on his nose? General Dog Discussions
    • Yea, I would go to the vet. It probably isn't serious, but I would take him to the vet anyway. It's probably just a bite, so don't worry too much.I hope this helped and I hope your puppy gets better soon!!!