when does the milk of the a nursing dog start to dry up?

my dog had seven puppies they are 3 weeks now but ive noticed that she is not producing enough milk to feed all of them so they are starting to stay hungry now that they keep growing should i start them with wet foods?

my dog had seven puppies they are 3 weeks now but ive noticed that she is not producing enough milk to feed all of them so they are starting to stay hungry now that they keep growing should i start them with wet foods?...
    General Dog Discussions : when does the milk of the a nursing dog start to dry up?...

• when does the milk of the a nursing dog start to dry up?

when does the milk of the a nursing dog start to dry up? General Dog Discussions
      my dog had seven puppies they are 3 weeks now but ive noticed that she is not producing enough milk to feed all of them so they are starting to stay hungry now that they keep growing should i start them with wet foods?

when does the milk of the a nursing dog start to dry up? General Dog Discussions
    • Your dogs milk shouldn't be drying up yet . You need to take her to the vets and get it checked out as this can happen and it often means you as the owner have to step in and take over or helping her by handrearimng them. The puppies won't survive without enough milk.