how much does it cost to get a puppy vaccinated in scotland?

i'm making a deposit on a jack russell puppy that is only 4 weeks old and has had no jabs yet.

i'm making a deposit on a jack russell puppy that is only 4 weeks old and has had no jabs yet....
    General Dog Discussions : how much does it cost to get a puppy vaccinated in scotland?...

• how much does it cost to get a puppy vaccinated in scotland?

how much does it cost to get a puppy vaccinated in scotland? General Dog Discussions
      i'm making a deposit on a jack russell puppy that is only 4 weeks old and has had no jabs yet.

how much does it cost to get a puppy vaccinated in scotland? General Dog Discussions
    • Puppies need 3 shots but not at same time few weeks apart, after that, puppies are able to go outside for walk as they are protected against dieases. I had my dog vaccinated as soon as I got her at 8 weeks check up, they checked my dog heartbeat, legs, teeth, eyes ears etc etc.. included for total 30 pounds, but really depends on your local vet, It won't do any harm to give your local vet a phone call and ask. Please don't get puppy who is under 8 weeks, as I know many of people are unaware about how important puppies need to be stay with their mothers till 8 weeks.My 2 dogs are getting their vaccinate updated every yearlyPlease neuter/spay it before they goes in first heat