What if all the Solo-jec 5 plus vaccine didn't go into puppy?

About 3/4 of vaccine went into puppy, 8 weeks old and puppy is very small does this make my puppy at risk?

About 3/4 of vaccine went into puppy, 8 weeks old and puppy is very small does this make my puppy at risk?...
    General Dog Discussions : What if all the Solo-jec 5 plus vaccine didn't go into puppy?...

• What if all the Solo-jec 5 plus vaccine didn't go into puppy?

What if all the Solo-jec 5 plus vaccine didn't go into puppy? General Dog Discussions
      About 3/4 of vaccine went into puppy, 8 weeks old and puppy is very small does this make my puppy at risk?

What if all the Solo-jec 5 plus vaccine didn't go into puppy? General Dog Discussions
    • There is a certain amount of vaccine necessary to trigger the canine immune system. That amount is the same for a Chihuahua as it is for a Great Dane and that should have been the amount contained in the syringe. I'm assuming you attempted to vaccinate the dog yourself? Well, now you'll have to at least call a vet and find out where you go from here. It would have been cheaper and way more effective to take him to the vet for his vaccinations.