When does a Puppy grow out of sloppy sitting?

I have a 9 week old border collie and I was just wondering when puppies grow out of sloppy sitting? Is it something I should be worried about if it continues, i.e. hip dysplasia? How would you recommend training her to sit the right way? Thanks for…

I have a 9 week old border collie and I was just wondering when puppies grow out of sloppy sitting? Is it something I should be worried about if it continues, i.e. hip dysplasia? How would you recommend training her to sit the right way? Thanks for…...
    General Dog Discussions : When does a Puppy grow out of sloppy sitting?...

• When does a Puppy grow out of sloppy sitting?

When does a Puppy grow out of sloppy sitting? General Dog Discussions
      I have a 9 week old border collie and I was just wondering when puppies grow out of sloppy sitting? Is it something I should be worried about if it continues, i.e. hip dysplasia? How would you recommend training her to sit the right way? Thanks for the help!

When does a Puppy grow out of sloppy sitting? General Dog Discussions
    • Don't worry about the way it sits, almost all puppies do it. It can last from a month to a couple of years depending on the dog, but it will stop when it begins to be hurting from it. My friend is a vet and his dog sat that way its entire life and he never worried about it so you should be fine.