How can I keep ticks off my pregnant dog?

My dog is pregnant and is almost due I have tried to use soap and tick/flea collars but they don't work. I wash her almost every day and she gets them back on her and I don't want her to give them to the puppies I plan to bring her inside when it's her…

My dog is pregnant and is almost due I have tried to use soap and tick/flea collars but they don't work. I wash her almost every day and she gets them back on her and I don't want her to give them to the puppies I plan to bring her inside when it's her…...
    General Dog Discussions : How can I keep ticks off my pregnant dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can I keep ticks off my pregnant dog?

How can I keep ticks off my pregnant dog? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is pregnant and is almost due I have tried to use soap and tick/flea collars but they don't work. I wash her almost every day and she gets them back on her and I don't want her to give them to the puppies I plan to bring her inside when it's her time to give birth but I wanna make sure she doesn't have and ticks on her does anyone know what I can use on her to get the ticks off of her plz help?

How can I keep ticks off my pregnant dog? General Dog Discussions