How much Hartz Ultraguard Ridworm Liquid is safe for a puppy under 5lbs?

The directions start off at 5lbs, she is in between vet visits and this is the dewormer the ppl we purchased het from were using, the vet says its safe, just not the flea/tick meds. But I'm unsure on the dose to give her. She is a min pin/pom mix puppy.…

The directions start off at 5lbs, she is in between vet visits and this is the dewormer the ppl we purchased het from were using, the vet says its safe, just not the flea/tick meds. But I'm unsure on the dose to give her. She is a min pin/pom mix puppy.…...
    General Dog Discussions : How much Hartz Ultraguard Ridworm Liquid is safe for a puppy under 5lbs?...

• How much Hartz Ultraguard Ridworm Liquid is safe for a puppy under 5lbs?

How much Hartz Ultraguard Ridworm Liquid is safe for a puppy under 5lbs? General Dog Discussions
      The directions start off at 5lbs, she is in between vet visits and this is the dewormer the ppl we purchased het from were using, the vet says its safe, just not the flea/tick meds. But I'm unsure on the dose to give her. She is a min pin/pom mix puppy. Thanks for anyone who gives me an actual answer.

How much Hartz Ultraguard Ridworm Liquid is safe for a puppy under 5lbs? General Dog Discussions
    • These are dangerous meds if given in the wrong dose. You can't phone your vet to ask them about what a puppy under the 5 lbs can safely get? He will need the dog's weight to figure the dose. If you're looking at 3 lbs, you really really need to get a professional's advice,not someone on the internet guessing what your dog needs.

• I'm sorry, but I would NOT use ANY Hartz product on any dog, no matter what the size, breed, or mix is. If you Google: Heath problems related to Hartz products, you may change your mind. Take a stool sample to the Vet, and depending on what type of worms the dog has, they will either administer Strongid or Drontal Plus. Not only that, the stool should be checked for Coccidia, which is treated with Albon, if it tests posative for it.