How do I get my puppy registered in a new place?

Me and my family just moved from California to Washington with an 8 month old puppy. We were wondering how to get her registered in a new state.

Me and my family just moved from California to Washington with an 8 month old puppy. We were wondering how to get her registered in a new state....
    General Dog Discussions : How do I get my puppy registered in a new place?...

• How do I get my puppy registered in a new place?

How do I get my puppy registered in a new place? General Dog Discussions
      Me and my family just moved from California to Washington with an 8 month old puppy. We were wondering how to get her registered in a new state.

How do I get my puppy registered in a new place? General Dog Discussions
    • I'm assuming you mean city licensing. Just contact the Humane Society, a shelter, or animal control and they will tell you where to find your county licensing office. Some of the vets may know as well. You can also look it up online. Just type in your city and animal licensing and you should find the website for your area which should include prices, a phone number, and an address.If you mean you need to change your microchip information, your pup's paperwork should have an application to change address and a phone number to call for the same. If you can't find that, again, the Humane Society, animal shelters, and animal control typically have that information.If you meant anything else, please clarify.