How much is it to nueder a puppy?

Nd how much is it for all the shots?

Nd how much is it for all the shots?...
    General Dog Discussions : How much is it to nueder a puppy?...

• How much is it to nueder a puppy?

How much is it to nueder a puppy? General Dog Discussions
      Nd how much is it for all the shots?

How much is it to nueder a puppy? General Dog Discussions
    • You could pay through the nose at a vet. Go to this website, you will pay them a set fee, and they will send you a certificate that is accepted by vets throughout the country. I have used this program and it is great!http://www.friendsofanimals.org/The link is on the homepage somewhere for neutering/spaying certificates. I just looked, it's on the right side of page. Put in your zip code, and this will take you to theinformation for your location as far as costs. good luckFYI...per other advice below***This is not where you take the pet*** It is a certificate that is accepted at vets. You do not pay high costs to a vet. The org. pays for it because the vets participate. So the vets donate their time for a cheaper fee, and the org, is able to use part of the proceeds to pay vet and another part for humane work. Most animal control and shelters will use this program or recommend it. It is safe and has been around for over 15 years! for the shots:Take your dog to a local animal shelter. They will care for him way better then a normal doctor would. The reason why is Private Vets tend to charge more then a animal shelter would. Plus animal shelters get donations from you, by you using their service. You get to keep you wallet big and you donate its the best a person can do that cares for his animals and ones that need help.Do not by any means try to give the shots your self. You can puncture your dogs vaines and cause more harm then good!

• if u neuter a puppy at the Human Society or at a low cost clinic it can range from $45 to $140, depending of the weight of the dog. At some Animal Clinics it is going to range from $200 to $300 depending on the weight and for the shots u should go to a local animal shelter and get those. depending on the age of the puppy u have different shots like BORDETELLA shot the puppy must me 6wks old the local animal shelter i went to prices were:(6wks)DHPP (4-in-1/ DA2PP)=$15(6wks)BORDETELLA=$12(4months)RABIES=$6DEWORMING=$20*clinics charge examination and visit fee