Need to locate a place to get a free 'well/healthy puppy checkup'?

just need a site where i can put in my location and find somewhere to take her. thanks.websites please. Just had a major,unexpected car repair so my money is tight for a week.....To Kimba's owner, you dont know the entire situation so please dont judge.

just need a site where i can put in my location and find somewhere to take her. thanks.websites please. Just had a major,unexpected car repair so my money is tight for a week.....To Kimba's owner, you dont know the entire situation so please dont judge....
    General Dog Discussions : Need to locate a place to get a free 'well/healthy puppy checkup'?...

• Need to locate a place to get a free 'well/healthy puppy checkup'?

Need to locate a place to get a free 'well/healthy puppy checkup'? General Dog Discussions
      just need a site where i can put in my location and find somewhere to take her. thanks.websites please. Just had a major,unexpected car repair so my money is tight for a week.....To Kimba's owner, you dont know the entire situation so please dont judge.

Need to locate a place to get a free 'well/healthy puppy checkup'? General Dog Discussions
    • if you are low income your local animal shelter or animal rescues will help you in paying for vet care for your animal. that should be in your local yellow pages

• There are often low cost spay/ neuter and vaccination programs. Google them in your area. You will have to pay something, and there are usually income requirements.Why on earth did you get a puppy when you can't afford routine care? You will not find free basic vet exams. If you can not afford vet care, you should rehome your dog.

• pffft.....are you for real, why do you have a puppy if you cannot even afford a cheap vet visit, what if the puppy gets sick?you will be one of these people saying my puppy has been sick for 4 days but i dont have any money for the vet what should i do