Will a puppy being malnurished effect the rate and way it grows in the future?

cos i got a rottweiler puppy in december and when i got her she had millions of flees, pale skin and gums, she was a bit blind, a person could see she wasnt fed properly, she had worms, she was definitely malnurished.... Will that effect her growth, cos…

cos i got a rottweiler puppy in december and when i got her she had millions of flees, pale skin and gums, she was a bit blind, a person could see she wasnt fed properly, she had worms, she was definitely malnurished.... Will that effect her growth, cos…...
    General Dog Discussions : Will a puppy being malnurished effect the rate and way it grows in the future?...

• Will a puppy being malnurished effect the rate and way it grows in the future?

Will a puppy being malnurished effect the rate and way it grows in the future? General Dog Discussions
      cos i got a rottweiler puppy in december and when i got her she had millions of flees, pale skin and gums, she was a bit blind, a person could see she wasnt fed properly, she had worms, she was definitely malnurished.... Will that effect her growth, cos she isnt as big as a rottweiler should be at her age, she's five month's old, and she's very thin built... The reason y i say that cos i new some1 who had a rottweiler at her age and it was very big.. So i was just wondering if thats not the fault in her...

Will a puppy being malnurished effect the rate and way it grows in the future? General Dog Discussions
    • The first six months are a critical time for growing puppies and what and how they are fed is really important. Large breed puppies have different nutritional needs and if anything slow growth is the best way to ensure that they will grow up healthy. Studies have shown that controlling the rate of growth in large breed puppies results in fewer developmental bone and joint abnormalities.A puppy that has or is malnourished will have problems may not reach the weight and height it should .Has this puppy been vet checked when you got her .You need to feed a good quality food blue buffalo ,Taste of the wild is good 4 small meals a day and you dont want to over feed or feed too much .You want weight going on slowly .

• Has your puppy seen a vet? The vet should advise you about her health. I do agree that a good grain free diet is probably appropriate, but you need to know if there are supplements or other needs based on her health.