Boxer puppy barks and bites continuously to everyone and everything in home. Is this normal behavior?

She is 8 week old and she is now too much aggressive from last 4 to 5 days.

Boxer puppy barks and bites continuously to everyone and everything in home. Is this normal behavior?

She is 8 week old and she is now too much aggressive from last 4 to 5 days....
    General Dog Discussions : Boxer puppy barks and bites continuously to everyone and everything in home. Is this normal behavior?...

• Boxer puppy barks and bites continuously to everyone and everything in home. Is this normal behavior?

Boxer puppy barks and bites continuously to everyone and everything in home. Is this normal behavior? General Dog Discussions
      She is 8 week old and she is now too much aggressive from last 4 to 5 days.

Boxer puppy barks and bites continuously to everyone and everything in home. Is this normal behavior? General Dog Discussions
    • This is normal behavior for an 8 week old, bored out of it's skull boxer puppy that apparently isn't getting exercised or socialized properly.And believe me ... an 8 week old puppy is not "aggressive." It's just playful and hasn't learned bite inhibition yet. It's the owners responsibility to teach the puppy things like that. If you don't know how, I suggest calling the responsible breeder you bought the dog from and asking them for suggestions. Oh, no responsible breeder? Then call a boxer rescue and ask them for advice.

• This is normal behavoir. I have a german shepherd puppy that is 9 weeks old and when I took her to the vet, I asked the vet for her first shots, I asked about it. The vet said even if she growls, it's because she wants to play. The vet said as long as you don't let her play aggressive with you, she will grow out of it. Just give her a soft tap on the nose and tell her no if she is biting. They are too young to know that they are being aggressive or mean

• Read the book A Member Of The Family by Cesar Millan(He's from the show Dog Whisperer) It's a great book for helping with training. I'm reading it right now, It's VERY good, would help you tonnes for training your pup!