I am a Mobile Pet Groomer and would like to make a welcoming kit, folder for my new clients?

Any reading suggestion on what to put in the folder. I already have all my business info, prices, service, thing like that. Looking for other things interesting things related to either pet grooming or a dogs health. Any suggestions ?

I am a Mobile Pet Groomer and would like to make a welcoming kit, folder for my new clients?

Any reading suggestion on what to put in the folder. I already have all my business info, prices, service, thing like that. Looking for other things interesting things related to either pet grooming or a dogs health. Any suggestions ?...
    General Dog Discussions : I am a Mobile Pet Groomer and would like to make a welcoming kit, folder for my new clients?...

• I am a Mobile Pet Groomer and would like to make a welcoming kit, folder for my new clients?

I am a Mobile Pet Groomer and would like to make a welcoming kit, folder for my new clients? General Dog Discussions
      Any reading suggestion on what to put in the folder. I already have all my business info, prices, service, thing like that. Looking for other things interesting things related to either pet grooming or a dogs health. Any suggestions ?

I am a Mobile Pet Groomer and would like to make a welcoming kit, folder for my new clients? General Dog Discussions
    • You could explain how to give a dog or cat a bath. I didn't know to put a cotton ball in a dog ears until i read it on line. Wishing you success in your business