I am getting a brittany spaniel puppy, what are the recommended supplies?

i am a first time owner and i am getting a brittany spaniel puppy. what supplies do i need to make this a successful ownership. what specific dog toys would you recommend and how many? thanks.

i am a first time owner and i am getting a brittany spaniel puppy. what supplies do i need to make this a successful ownership. what specific dog toys would you recommend and how many? thanks....
    General Dog Discussions : I am getting a brittany spaniel puppy, what are the recommended supplies?...

• I am getting a brittany spaniel puppy, what are the recommended supplies?

I am getting a brittany spaniel puppy, what are the recommended supplies? General Dog Discussions
      i am a first time owner and i am getting a brittany spaniel puppy. what supplies do i need to make this a successful ownership. what specific dog toys would you recommend and how many? thanks.

I am getting a brittany spaniel puppy, what are the recommended supplies? General Dog Discussions
    • First of all, you shouldn't be on here asking this. Go to your pet or book store and find a book on Brittany Spaniels and read up. Internet searches also work.Anyway, the things you need for any dog are fairly basic:Food and water bowls,Brushes,Food,Wire/Iron mesh crate,Chew toys,Collar and Leash (6-8 feet long),Blankets,Dog Bed,Shampoo, if he ever rolls in mud and gets really dirty,Clothing, if you like. We almost got a shirt for our Alaskan Malamute - German Shepherd puppy that read "SPOILED" in glittery letters. It's totally useless, but adorable.You also need a Vet. The vet you take your puppy to for his first or second shots should be the one you go to for as long as you have the dog/don't move away.Puppy "kindergarden" Training courses,and where you plan to socialize him. I've taken by puppy to a PetSmart, and for a walk around our neighborhood so far.