what are the basic steps to dog care?

two days ago, our dog gave birth to 5 cute puppies, as i have observed, the puppies are always sleeping and not taking or sucking milk from their mom. i wonder if its normal or there must be a vaccine for them to survive all 5 of them. what must i do the…

two days ago, our dog gave birth to 5 cute puppies, as i have observed, the puppies are always sleeping and not taking or sucking milk from their mom. i wonder if its normal or there must be a vaccine for them to survive all 5 of them. what must i do the…...
    General Dog Discussions : what are the basic steps to dog care?...

• what are the basic steps to dog care?

what are the basic steps to dog care? General Dog Discussions
      two days ago, our dog gave birth to 5 cute puppies, as i have observed, the puppies are always sleeping and not taking or sucking milk from their mom. i wonder if its normal or there must be a vaccine for them to survive all 5 of them. what must i do the traditional way if there is any, the breed of our dog is actually mixed and i dont know what kind it is. all i want is for them to be alive and kicking. thanks.

what are the basic steps to dog care? General Dog Discussions
    • just take them to the vet if you see any problems...some local shelters will take them and check on them for free...not many though..but if you can, take them and make sure their heart rate is up 'cus if it's low, rub them on their backs to get their blood flowing..but i would take them to the vet to get their first shots..