What supplies will i need for my miniature poodle?

i might be gettting a miniature poodle soon and i was wondering what the basic supplies i will need to get are. will i need a collar or a harness to walk her? i know i will need a collar for otherwise too. So what are the basic supplies i will need?

i might be gettting a miniature poodle soon and i was wondering what the basic supplies i will need to get are. will i need a collar or a harness to walk her? i know i will need a collar for otherwise too. So what are the basic supplies i will need?...
    General Dog Discussions : What supplies will i need for my miniature poodle?...

• What supplies will i need for my miniature poodle?

What supplies will i need for my miniature poodle? General Dog Discussions
      i might be gettting a miniature poodle soon and i was wondering what the basic supplies i will need to get are. will i need a collar or a harness to walk her? i know i will need a collar for otherwise too. So what are the basic supplies i will need?

What supplies will i need for my miniature poodle? General Dog Discussions
    • I'm assuming the poodle will be a puppy. Get a puppy collar and lead set from all major pet stores, also purchase puppy food (try to get the one she is currently eating) and toys for her to chew. A nice, soft, fluffy bed is also ideal as they love comfort. Oh don't forget the puppy treats - you will need these to reward her for being good and also puppy pads to paper train her so she leaves accidents on the pad and not on your floor.A harness won't be necessary until 7 days after your puppy has been vaccinated. I would recommend you have your puppy vaccinated at your Vet and also wormed as puppies are usually born with worms. Mine is 11 weeks old and he hates harnesses. I have 3 miniature poodles so you could say I;m a expert when it comes to them Lol. Hope this helped.