How much would a vet bill be a west highlander terrier?

My little sister is getting a dog, but I was wondering how much vet bills cost a year. We're getting a 1 1/2 month old puppy, that the owner says has all its shots, but there are probably year shots. How many different medical things do you have to…

My little sister is getting a dog, but I was wondering how much vet bills cost a year. We're getting a 1 1/2 month old puppy, that the owner says has all its shots, but there are probably year shots. How many different medical things do you have to…...
    General Dog Discussions : How much would a vet bill be a west highlander terrier?...

• How much would a vet bill be a west highlander terrier?

How much would a vet bill be a west highlander terrier? General Dog Discussions
      My little sister is getting a dog, but I was wondering how much vet bills cost a year. We're getting a 1 1/2 month old puppy, that the owner says has all its shots, but there are probably year shots. How many different medical things do you have to have done to a dog each year and how much do they cost?

How much would a vet bill be a west highlander terrier? General Dog Discussions
    • Can't help you with an idea of costs if you don't mention where you live.Dogs regularly need vaccines (once a year, unless they're a puppy in which case you have 3-4 rounds over a 3 month period).

• You need to find a good vet, and ask them.Prices vary greatly around the world, and from vet to vet. Some vets are changing their mind on vaccination schedules due to recent research.Figure in the cost of a spay/neuterAnd, as dogs are living creatures, there are always odd things that can crop up.