How much do vaccinnes and innoculations cost when you first get a puppy?

Also, what else should be done and average cost? Please answer in GBP. Thank you(I'm thinking of getting a Yorkie)

Also, what else should be done and average cost? Please answer in GBP. Thank you(I'm thinking of getting a Yorkie)...
    General Dog Discussions : How much do vaccinnes and innoculations cost when you first get a puppy?...

• How much do vaccinnes and innoculations cost when you first get a puppy?

How much do vaccinnes and innoculations cost when you first get a puppy? General Dog Discussions
      Also, what else should be done and average cost? Please answer in GBP. Thank you(I'm thinking of getting a Yorkie)

How much do vaccinnes and innoculations cost when you first get a puppy? General Dog Discussions
    • Vet costs vary quite a bit from vet to vet. Your best bet would be to call around to your local vets and get the prices from them. They will also tell you all the vaccinations, heartworm preventions, dewormers, flea preventions and anything else your pup will need.

• it varies depending on the vet i would ring around and ask a few vets and see what the prices are i think some charge between 20.00 to 30.00 but as i say call around and see good luck with the yorkie you are so lucky they are cute