What are some medium size dog breeds that are known to be easy to train?

Springer Spaniels, Labradors and Retrievers are well known for their easiness to train. I really hope i helped!

Springer Spaniels, Labradors and Retrievers are well known for their easiness to train. I really hope i helped!...
    General Dog Discussions : What are some medium size dog breeds that are known to be easy to train?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some medium size dog breeds that are known to be easy to train?

What are some medium size dog breeds that are known to be easy to train? General Dog Discussions
      Springer Spaniels, Labradors and Retrievers are well known for their easiness to train. I really hope i helped!

What are some medium size dog breeds that are known to be easy to train? General Dog Discussions
    • i am not a dog lover, but I have noticed one thing: Jack Russel Terriers are NOT mentioned. ( brilliant dogs but stubborn and very high energy)I was gonna say Westies and Yorkies.Chihuahua ??Poodles, but they're nervous dogs ( I had one as a kid.)Mutts are very intelligent as u have the best of many breeds and virtually NO inbreeding. Yay !

• Stars by my favoritesBeagles*King Charles Spaniel*Cocker SpanielAmerican EskimoBassenjiCorgi*Miniature Bull TerrierShetland Sheepdog*Westie*Whippet*Wire Fox TerrierAustralian Shepherd*Bulldog*Collie*

• mixed breeds are typically smarter, this is because there is a much much lower chance of inbreeding that you get with purebreds. Which makes the mutts easier to train.

• I have heard that Wheaten Terriers are smart and gentle, and they are less likely to bother someone with allergies because they don't shed (which will keep your house nice and clean!).