i have a beagle puppy that ways 7 lbs and a schizu/ Chihuahua about 10 lbs they ate .88oz rat Poisson?

i have a beagle puppy that ways 7 lbs and a schizu/ Chihuahua about 10 lbs and they ate a pack of "final" rat poison that was .88 oz they ate it sometime early this morning and they are running around playing should i take them to the vet is this enough…

i have a beagle puppy that ways 7 lbs and a schizu/ Chihuahua about 10 lbs they ate .88oz rat Poisson?

i have a beagle puppy that ways 7 lbs and a schizu/ Chihuahua about 10 lbs and they ate a pack of "final" rat poison that was .88 oz they ate it sometime early this morning and they are running around playing should i take them to the vet is this enough…...
    General Dog Discussions : i have a beagle puppy that ways 7 lbs and a schizu/ Chihuahua about 10 lbs they ate .88oz rat Poisson?...

• i have a beagle puppy that ways 7 lbs and a schizu/ Chihuahua about 10 lbs they ate .88oz rat Poisson?

i have a beagle puppy that ways 7 lbs and a schizu/ Chihuahua about 10 lbs they ate .88oz rat Poisson? General Dog Discussions
      i have a beagle puppy that ways 7 lbs and a schizu/ Chihuahua about 10 lbs and they ate a pack of "final" rat poison that was .88 oz they ate it sometime early this morning and they are running around playing should i take them to the vet is this enough to kill them?

i have a beagle puppy that ways 7 lbs and a schizu/ Chihuahua about 10 lbs they ate .88oz rat Poisson? General Dog Discussions
    • You should at least be calling your vet, not asking a bunch of random strangers on the internet. The vet is the one with the expertise.Personally, I would be taking them to the vet. Some poisons take a while to show symptoms, and by then it is too late.

• Rat poison can be potentially fatal to dogs, especially very small ones. Take the pups to the vet asap. If you want, also check out this website for more info...http://www.dogchannel.com/dog-information/dog-vet-geller-dvm/when-dogs-eat-rat-poison.aspx