How can you tell the difference between boy and girl puppies?

This is a stupid question and you guys are gonna think I'm a troll and talk crap and whatever but take your rude ass comments elsewhere . thanks. There's 6 puppies . They're 4 weeks old. They all have penis's ? But 5 of them are on their bellies and one…

This is a stupid question and you guys are gonna think I'm a troll and talk crap and whatever but take your rude ass comments elsewhere . thanks. There's 6 puppies . They're 4 weeks old. They all have penis's ? But 5 of them are on their bellies and one…...
    General Dog Discussions : How can you tell the difference between boy and girl puppies?...

• How can you tell the difference between boy and girl puppies?

How can you tell the difference between boy and girl puppies? General Dog Discussions
      This is a stupid question and you guys are gonna think I'm a troll and talk crap and whatever but take your rude ass comments elsewhere . thanks. There's 6 puppies . They're 4 weeks old. They all have penis's ? But 5 of them are on their bellies and one has it between its legs.

How can you tell the difference between boy and girl puppies? General Dog Discussions