why puppy mills are bad? and where did they get different dog breeds?

i have heard a lot of things about this puppy mills, i am very curious as to why they reproduce more puppies compared to other kennels?is it a force dog mating done by the dog owners? is that a puppy mill?thank you people for your answers.

i have heard a lot of things about this puppy mills, i am very curious as to why they reproduce more puppies compared to other kennels?is it a force dog mating done by the dog owners? is that a puppy mill?thank you people for your answers....
    General Dog Discussions : why puppy mills are bad? and where did they get different dog breeds?...

• why puppy mills are bad? and where did they get different dog breeds?

why puppy mills are bad? and where did they get different dog breeds? General Dog Discussions
      i have heard a lot of things about this puppy mills, i am very curious as to why they reproduce more puppies compared to other kennels?is it a force dog mating done by the dog owners? is that a puppy mill?thank you people for your answers.

why puppy mills are bad? and where did they get different dog breeds? General Dog Discussions