How much will it cost to get vaccines and de-worming for a lab puppy?

he was taken away from his mother too young. hes only four weeks. but i cant take him back to his mother and i dont want to dump him at a shelter or just give him to somebody else i dont really know. im trying to take care of him as best as i could. any…

he was taken away from his mother too young. hes only four weeks. but i cant take him back to his mother and i dont want to dump him at a shelter or just give him to somebody else i dont really know. im trying to take care of him as best as i could. any…...
    General Dog Discussions : How much will it cost to get vaccines and de-worming for a lab puppy?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much will it cost to get vaccines and de-worming for a lab puppy?

How much will it cost to get vaccines and de-worming for a lab puppy? General Dog Discussions
      he was taken away from his mother too young. hes only four weeks. but i cant take him back to his mother and i dont want to dump him at a shelter or just give him to somebody else i dont really know. im trying to take care of him as best as i could. any advice?

How much will it cost to get vaccines and de-worming for a lab puppy? General Dog Discussions