Does the medicine for Kennel Cough also treat Pneumonia for dogs?

My 4 month old Schnoodle mut puppy has kennel cough. The vet gave him medicine yesterday that my mother said will treat pneumonia, if the cough does indeed develope into it. Is this true?There are probably a lot of details that are necessary to answer…

My 4 month old Schnoodle mut puppy has kennel cough. The vet gave him medicine yesterday that my mother said will treat pneumonia, if the cough does indeed develope into it. Is this true?There are probably a lot of details that are necessary to answer…...
    General Dog Discussions : Does the medicine for Kennel Cough also treat Pneumonia for dogs?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does the medicine for Kennel Cough also treat Pneumonia for dogs?

Does the medicine for Kennel Cough also treat Pneumonia for dogs? General Dog Discussions
      My 4 month old Schnoodle mut puppy has kennel cough. The vet gave him medicine yesterday that my mother said will treat pneumonia, if the cough does indeed develope into it. Is this true?There are probably a lot of details that are necessary to answer this question, but on average, does the medicine treat both?

Does the medicine for Kennel Cough also treat Pneumonia for dogs? General Dog Discussions