What is the most fattening thing I can feed my 5 week old tiny tiny orphaned puppy?

I have had this puppy for a few days and she is really skinny, no diarrhea though.... She is very hard to feed and about 5 ounces.I have been feeding her, Esbilac 2nd step and Nutri-Cal....

What is the most fattening thing I can feed my 5 week old tiny tiny orphaned puppy?

I have had this puppy for a few days and she is really skinny, no diarrhea though.... She is very hard to feed and about 5 ounces.I have been feeding her, Esbilac 2nd step and Nutri-Cal.......
    General Dog Discussions : What is the most fattening thing I can feed my 5 week old tiny tiny orphaned puppy?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the most fattening thing I can feed my 5 week old tiny tiny orphaned puppy?

What is the most fattening thing I can feed my 5 week old tiny tiny orphaned puppy? General Dog Discussions
      I have had this puppy for a few days and she is really skinny, no diarrhea though.... She is very hard to feed and about 5 ounces.I have been feeding her, Esbilac 2nd step and Nutri-Cal....

What is the most fattening thing I can feed my 5 week old tiny tiny orphaned puppy? General Dog Discussions