Can you feel puppies kicking if their in their mothers ribcage?

Okay before any rude people ( if there are any) start running their mouth about spay and euthanize and vet junk this was a planned breeding. I know what to do for everything, but I dont know if I just can't feel the puppies because somethings wrong or…

Okay before any rude people ( if there are any) start running their mouth about spay and euthanize and vet junk this was a planned breeding. I know what to do for everything, but I dont know if I just can't feel the puppies because somethings wrong or…...
    General Dog Discussions : Can you feel puppies kicking if their in their mothers ribcage?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can you feel puppies kicking if their in their mothers ribcage?

Can you feel puppies kicking if their in their mothers ribcage? General Dog Discussions
      Okay before any rude people ( if there are any) start running their mouth about spay and euthanize and vet junk this was a planned breeding. I know what to do for everything, but I dont know if I just can't feel the puppies because somethings wrong or because their in their mothers ribcage. Her ribcage is expanding and she's on her last day.

Can you feel puppies kicking if their in their mothers ribcage? General Dog Discussions