Is my puppy dangerously aggressive to my younger puppy?

I have a 7.5 week old purebred coon dog that we just got for my younger brother. And a week later, we got a 5 week old lab mix for my younger sister. The coon pup, Red, is very aggressive towards the lab, Patches. I don't know if its a problem or if…

I have a 7.5 week old purebred coon dog that we just got for my younger brother. And a week later, we got a 5 week old lab mix for my younger sister. The coon pup, Red, is very aggressive towards the lab, Patches. I don't know if its a problem or if…...
    General Dog Discussions : Is my puppy dangerously aggressive to my younger puppy?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is my puppy dangerously aggressive to my younger puppy?

Is my puppy dangerously aggressive to my younger puppy? General Dog Discussions
      I have a 7.5 week old purebred coon dog that we just got for my younger brother. And a week later, we got a 5 week old lab mix for my younger sister. The coon pup, Red, is very aggressive towards the lab, Patches. I don't know if its a problem or if they're just playing. What do I do? For the past two days every time we take Patches outside, Red attacks. We have been having to keep him inside. Please help. I can't take him to the vet because we don't have the money.

Is my puppy dangerously aggressive to my younger puppy? General Dog Discussions