Does a triple dewormer caues puppies to lose weight?

I have a six week blu nose puppy the vet gave me a triple dewormer so I gave it to him 3 days ago he imediately got sick vomiting diharrea lack of energy and lost of weight and now hes not eating is any of this normal..?

I have a six week blu nose puppy the vet gave me a triple dewormer so I gave it to him 3 days ago he imediately got sick vomiting diharrea lack of energy and lost of weight and now hes not eating is any of this normal..?...
    General Dog Discussions : Does a triple dewormer caues puppies to lose weight?...

• Does a triple dewormer caues puppies to lose weight?

Does a triple dewormer caues puppies to lose weight? General Dog Discussions
      I have a six week blu nose puppy the vet gave me a triple dewormer so I gave it to him 3 days ago he imediately got sick vomiting diharrea lack of energy and lost of weight and now hes not eating is any of this normal..?

Does a triple dewormer caues puppies to lose weight? General Dog Discussions
    • The dewormer should be making your dog better not worse. Such a young puppy having all these symptoms is serious, you should of went to your vet after the first day of such symptoms. Puppies have weaker immune systems because they haven't received all their shots yet. This could be a bad reaction to the dewormer. Call your vet asap if not just take him to the vet, you don't want to risk anything with such a young pup. This website will give you some info on what to expect when your pup is taking a triple wormer.http://www.drugs.com/pro/triple-wormer.htmlThe website says this:You May NoticeVomiting, loose stools (with or without blood) and decreased activity following treatment. If you notice these signs, contact a veterinarian.