What is a good homemade dog food recipe for dogs with allergies?

To find out what your dog's allergic to, work with your vet to try an allergy elimination diet. This diet involves giving your dog a special food (which you'll get from the vet), and over three or four months, gradually adding other foods back to your…

To find out what your dog's allergic to, work with your vet to try an allergy elimination diet. This diet involves giving your dog a special food (which you'll get from the vet), and over three or four months, gradually adding other foods back to your…...
    General Dog Discussions : What is a good homemade dog food recipe for dogs with allergies?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is a good homemade dog food recipe for dogs with allergies?

What is a good homemade dog food recipe for dogs with allergies? General Dog Discussions
      To find out what your dog's allergic to, work with your vet to try an allergy elimination diet. This diet involves giving your dog a special food (which you'll get from the vet), and over three or four months, gradually adding other foods back to your dog's diet. When he starts itching again, you've found your culprit and can keep it out of your dog's food bowl for good.http://dogtime.com/allergies-dog.html

What is a good homemade dog food recipe for dogs with allergies? General Dog Discussions
    • You could try feeding raw if the thought of raw animal carcasses don't put you off. It is much cheaper than feeding commerical dog food and you know exactly what the dog is getting. Hopefully somebody will provide some links.

• My dog has allergies. Tried other vet recommended things with no success. Now I want to make my dog's food myself to see if that can help. I need a healthy recipe for dogs that is gluten and grain free. One that is good for dogs with allergies, and well balanced.