My 6 week old puppy has a white spot (penpoint sized) near the center of it's eye. What could this be?

She is acting fine and doesn't have any health issues. Could this possibly be nothing to worry about? It's not a cloudy spot. Just a pure white spot.

My 6 week old puppy has a white spot (penpoint sized) near the center of it's eye. What could this be?

She is acting fine and doesn't have any health issues. Could this possibly be nothing to worry about? It's not a cloudy spot. Just a pure white spot....
    General Dog Discussions : My 6 week old puppy has a white spot (penpoint sized) near the center of it's eye. What could this be?...

• My 6 week old puppy has a white spot (penpoint sized) near the center of it's eye. What could this be?

My 6 week old puppy has a white spot (penpoint sized) near the center of it's eye. What could this be? General Dog Discussions
      She is acting fine and doesn't have any health issues. Could this possibly be nothing to worry about? It's not a cloudy spot. Just a pure white spot.

My 6 week old puppy has a white spot (penpoint sized) near the center of it's eye. What could this be? General Dog Discussions