Why does my puppy scratch her face and bites her beet and tail if she doesn't have fleas?

My puppy Bella is 2 months old and when I first got her she had fleas we got rid of them but she keeps scratching till she cries and bleeds especially from her nose she doesn't have hair no more in that part of that area and her eyes and really swollen…

Why does my puppy scratch her face and bites her beet and tail if she doesn't have fleas?

My puppy Bella is 2 months old and when I first got her she had fleas we got rid of them but she keeps scratching till she cries and bleeds especially from her nose she doesn't have hair no more in that part of that area and her eyes and really swollen…...
    General Dog Discussions : Why does my puppy scratch her face and bites her beet and tail if she doesn't have fleas?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why does my puppy scratch her face and bites her beet and tail if she doesn't have fleas?

Why does my puppy scratch her face and bites her beet and tail if she doesn't have fleas? General Dog Discussions
      My puppy Bella is 2 months old and when I first got her she had fleas we got rid of them but she keeps scratching till she cries and bleeds especially from her nose she doesn't have hair no more in that part of that area and her eyes and really swollen what can it be? The vet didn't say nothing about it. Can it be that we shower he to offten?

Why does my puppy scratch her face and bites her beet and tail if she doesn't have fleas? General Dog Discussions