How do I get my cat to stop spraying or marking its territory in my basement?

My cat stays inside and is male; he is neutered. I recently got a puppy and now he sprays all the corners in the basement. What should I do?

My cat stays inside and is male; he is neutered. I recently got a puppy and now he sprays all the corners in the basement. What should I do?...
    General Dog Discussions : How do I get my cat to stop spraying or marking its territory in my basement?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I get my cat to stop spraying or marking its territory in my basement?

How do I get my cat to stop spraying or marking its territory in my basement? General Dog Discussions
      My cat stays inside and is male; he is neutered. I recently got a puppy and now he sprays all the corners in the basement. What should I do?

How do I get my cat to stop spraying or marking its territory in my basement? General Dog Discussions