I have a Great Pyrenees, I just had wireless satelite installed on a pole in the yard, he keeps digging the?

cable up, what can I do to get him to stop, hes chewed the siding on my house, hes so destructive but we love him and don't want to get rid of him, please let me know what to do

I have a Great Pyrenees, I just had wireless satelite installed on a pole in the yard, he keeps digging the?

cable up, what can I do to get him to stop, hes chewed the siding on my house, hes so destructive but we love him and don't want to get rid of him, please let me know what to do...
    General Dog Discussions : I have a Great Pyrenees, I just had wireless satelite installed on a pole in the yard, he keeps digging the?...

• I have a Great Pyrenees, I just had wireless satelite installed on a pole in the yard, he keeps digging the?

I have a Great Pyrenees, I just had wireless satelite installed on a pole in the yard, he keeps digging the? General Dog Discussions
      cable up, what can I do to get him to stop, hes chewed the siding on my house, hes so destructive but we love him and don't want to get rid of him, please let me know what to do

I have a Great Pyrenees, I just had wireless satelite installed on a pole in the yard, he keeps digging the? General Dog Discussions
    • I see a couple of problems here:1) he has a strong need to chew and needs to be given some good chew items: - nylabones - pigs ears - a leather shoe or boot that he's allowed to destroy - a Kong toy2) he is bored and needs more exercise and games played with him- pyrs love to play "I'm stalking you"- digging is a favorite pasttime so you can create a "puppy garden" for him. Pick one place that has good shade in summer and dig him a hole and mix a LOT of peat moss with the soil. You can also blend in cedar chips to ward off fleas and ticks. Encourage him to dig there, and discourage him from digging elsewhere. They're intelligent dogs and he'll figure out where you want him to dig.3) you should have him vet checked to make sure he doesn't have any dietary needs. Some dogs chew to make up for what's lacking in their diet.Join one of Yahoo's good pyr groups. I'll post a link below. @->--